Split PST File
Split PST File Tool
PST file stores email folders of an Outlook account in window drive. The size of PST file continues to increase with the accumulation of emails in inbox and outbox folders of outlook mailbox. Microsoft has restricted the size of PST file in different Outlook versions. Before the launch of Outlook 2002 version, size of single PST file was limited to 2 GB. Whenever PST file crosses the permissible size, it shows data overflow errors. To overcome the situation, it is necessary to split large PST file into smaller file sizes. You will need a third party program to split large PST files of your system or network.
- Specific emails can be stored in an independent file
- Minimum chance of data loss due to PST files corruption
- Enhances the email processing speed of the outlook user account
- Free unnecessary disk space occupied by the large sized PST files
Kernel for PST Split is a proficient tool that removes specific emails from the large PST file and stores in a new PST file. You can make several independent PST files of small sizes with split PST file program. You can view emails of new PST files created by the tool with Outlook program.
- Original data formatting and order of emails are retained in the new PST files
- Allows the user to split large PST file based on date, email type and username
- Capable of creating several PST files of small sizes from a large PST file
- Splits PST file shared on network drive, saved in local drive or currently active
- Supports splitting of password protected PST file
- Uses self explanatory graphical interfaces and no prior skills is required for using the tool
- Conveniently splits individual folder of the outlook mailbox
How split PST file utility works?
Split PST file utility reduces the size of large sized PST files. Select PST file from your hard drive or network. If PST file of your Outlook account is locked with password, then the software will ask you to enter the password. Click on next button of the software to proceed with PST file splitting process. You shall get different options of PST file splitting in this program:
Split PST file based on date: This option lets the user to save emails of PST file for specific date period in new PST files.
Split PST file based on sender's email ID: By selecting this option, PST file of specific user Outlook mailbox are split.
Create separate PST file for every selected folder: This option allows the user to make single PST file for each outlook mailbox folder such as inbox, sent items, deleted items, trash, junk email and many more.
Extract selected folder into a single PST file: With this option, you can extract specific email folders from the PST file and save in new PST file.
Split PST file based on size: By choosing this option, you can split PST files depending on its sizes.
Small PST files are saved by the utility in the user specific location. You can view emails of the new PST files with MS outlook program.
You can evaluate the PST file splitting process with trial version of split PST file utility.The free program allows the user to save 5 emails per folder in the new PST file. In order to save all emails of your PST files in the smaller PST files, you need to buy the full version of split PST file utility.
- Supports MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98/97 versions
- Pentium class processor
- At least 512 MB RAM
- 50 MB disk space in hard disk (recommended)