Lotus Notes to Outlook Software
Being a system administrator I know how painful and time-consuming it is to move mailboxes from one server to another. But luckily one of my friends informed me about email migration ....Joe Smith
Convert Notes to Outlook Utility
Often system administrators, technicians or individuals may need to migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Given the features and benefits of MS Outlook even large numbers of organizations are changing their email application from Lotus Notes to Outlook.
The process of email migration is time-consuming and tedious. The person responsible for this should have in-depth knowledge and expertise of technical intricacies involved and must be able to take care of data integrity while migrating from one platform to another.
Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook is one such comprehensive and reliable tool that is designed to help even a person with less technical knowledge to easily migrate from Lotus Notes (NSF) to Outlook (PST). It is an output-driven tool that is ideal to use by people of every skill level ranging from system administrators to individual users. Thanks to its easy-to-use graphical interface, even a non-technical person can accurately convert from NSF to Outlook.
- Efficient NSF to PST conversion facility
- Capable of converting Domino Server mailbox accounts
- Exports multiple mailboxes simultaneously
- Supports Unicode character conversion
- Effectively converts NSF's email messages, contacts, appointments, journals, etc to corresponding items in PST
- Saves converted NSF file data to PST file format or in existing Exchange Server profile
- Allows saving of converted data in Text, RTF or HTML format
- Preserves original formatting and data integrity after conversion
- Offer two result-oriented migration modes - Standard mode and Advance mode
- Export NSF databases to Outlook through a CSV file in Advanced mode
- Let the user to modify the Lotus Notes mailbox folder name before and after migration
- Equipped with simple GUI feature and extremely easy to operate
- Supports Windows 8 OS platform
- Facility to Exclude or include “All Documents” folder during Notes to Outlook migration
- Provide option to export NSF items of a particular date of a date range
The tool is embedded with powerful algorithm that facilitates it to easily convert from Lotus Notes files of Lotus Domino Server to MS Exchange Server or MS Outlook. It can effectively migrate email messages, attachments, address books, journals, and calendars, etc to corresponding folders in MS Outlook. It recreates the same folder structure as Lotus Notes in Outlook making it easier for the user to identify and access data after the conversion.
One of the highlights of the tool is the feature that allows direct conversion of Domino Server user mailboxes. It is really helpful for administrators who are seeking to migrate their Domino Server mailboxes directly to PST file format to be used by MS Exchange.
The powerful algorithm of the nsf to pst tool lets you preview the existing Lotus Notes files on server and then export data to PST files or MS Exchange mailbox. With the help of this tool, you can convert multiple files simultaneously. Also, the tool allows you to save the previewed data in RTF or TXT format.
- Lotus Notes- 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0 and 8.5
- MS Outlook - 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- MS Exchange Server- all versions
To test the software before purchasing it, download its evaluation version completely free of cost. The free evaluation version is fully functional and lets you to convert the data from NSF to PST. However, it allows you to save only first 10 items from each folder. To save the complete data, you need to purchase the full version of the utility.