Exchange Server Recovery Utility
My whole Exchange Database got corrupt. I tried every troubleshooting method but the complete database loss was too grave an error to be repaired. I even tried many recovery software programs...David Samuel
Exchange Recovery Software
When Microsoft Exchange database file behaves abnormally due to corruption issues, then it becomes difficult to access EDB database. Whether the corruption is caused due to virus attacks, hardware malfunctioning, server crash or software failure, it becomes important to perform immediate Exchange server recovery.
You can comfortably retrieve your Exchange database with the help of Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery tool. It is a proficient data recovery tool which can efficiently recover all the lost, inaccessible as well as deleted emails from MS Exchange server database. The tool can solve the corruption issues by converting from EDB to PST files, which can be directly accessed with Microsoft Outlook.
It is a comprehensive tool for Exchange recovery and can even deal with the most severe issues related to EDB corruption. It can effectively deal with dirty shutdown conditions and restore it to a clean shutdown state. The best part is that you can even recover deleted and permanently deleted email items using this tool. The deleted items are displayed in Red color after the recovery process for easy identification.
User can choose a suitable recovery mode considering the severity of corruption with EDB files.
- Efficiently repairs corrupt Exchange Server databases
- Recovers and saves user mailboxes from EDB to PST file format
- Repairs both private and public EDB files
- Capable of recovering deleted and permanently deleted emails; displayed in red for easy identification
- No limitation on size of database to be repaired
- Even deal with severe corruption issues and dirty shutdown conditions
- Performs database recovery from Exchange Database Checksum errors
- Allows generating and saving html report of mailbox items that are successfully recovered
- Two robust recovery modes to optimize the recovery process: Standard Scan and Advanced Scan.
- The recovered individual Exchange server mailbox items can also be saved in .MSG and .EML format.
- Possess excellent compatibility with MS Outlook 2013.
The software comes with two powerful recovery modes to optimize the Exchange sever recovery process:>
Standard Scan: It is the fastest and the commonly used mode. It is helpful for repairing .EDB and .STM files having minor corruption issues. The mailboxes recovered using this mode of repair is saved in .PST file format.
Advanced Scan: It relatively slower than the first repair mode but able to repair severely corrupted Exchange server mailbox. The recovered mailbox items are saved in .PST file format.
Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
To test the features and functionalities of the software before purchasing it, download the free evaluation version of Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery. The fully-functional evaluation version allows you to repair corrupt EDB file and have a preview of the data that is recovered. However, it limits you from saving more than 25 items per folder from the recovered data. For saving everything, you will need to purchase the activation key of the tool.